About Our Services
In Support of the Warfighter
Our highly qualified, dedicated workforce currently provides analytical, advisory, and operational support services across 5 system sectors within the Department of the Army: Aviation, Missiles, Communications Electronics & Radar, Test Measurement & Diagnostics, and Tactical Systems. We strive to leverage existing and developing technologies, synchronize requirements, coordinate collaborate efforts, and exceed client expectations in an ever-changing, global environment. Warfighter safety and mission success are our prime priorities!
LogiCore delivers comprehensive Systems and Software Engineering services, System Design & Development, Information Technology solutions, Program Support services and Life Cycle Logistics services to Department of Defense (DoD), Government, and commercial clients in the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), including the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) in Southwest Asia, Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan.
- Systems Engineering
- System Design & Development
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- LifeCycle Logistics
- Training & Education
LogiCore’s System Engineers are experts at understanding and managing complexity. With a holistic, interdisciplinary approach to system development, our team first defines our clients’ specific needs and required functionality.
Modeling and simulation serve to validate system design and theory. Following design development and validation processes, our engineers complete system modification and implementation processes to ensure system requirements are met. Our engineers repeat the design development, validation, modification, and implementation process until client specifications and guidelines are completely satisfied and approved. We provide continuous system improvement through data collection and analysis and performance assessment.
Capabilities• Modeling and Simulation • System Risk Assessment • Off-the-Self Commercial Compatibility • Integration & Interoperability • System Test & Evaluation (T&E) • Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) • Weapon System Evaluation • Lethality Assessment • Automated Test Equipment (ATE) • Defense in-Depth Design • Modernization and Transformation • Legacy Systems and Software Integration • Self-Protecting and Self-Healing • Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Antivirus and Filtering
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Systems Engineering support to the Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy, and other federal agencies:• Sensor Integration • Flight Test Engineering • Modeling & Simulation • Integration • Security & Information Assurance • Network Infrastructure Support • Help Desk Operation • Test & Evaluation • Interoperable Communications Analysis & Test Support • Data Management • Network Management
System Design & Development
LogiCore engineers are highly skilled in the design and development of optical, mechanical, and electrical devices and systems. Our capabilities cover the full range from concept development to performance verification.
CapabilitiesSystem Design & Development • Requirements Management • Concept Development • Modeling & Simulation • Prototype Development (Hardware & Software) • System Integration • Test & Evaluation • Data Processing & Analysis • Performance Verification Areas of Expertise • Optics • Electro-Optics • Mechanical • Electrical • Structural • Directed Energy • Infrared Sensors
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following System Design & Development support to the Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy, and other federal agencies:• Lidar System Development • Radiometric Analysis • Infrared Sensor Development
LogiCore’s Software Engineers design, construct, test, and maintain mission-ready defense software systems, which include weapon systems and performance-critical command, control, communications, and intelligence (C3I) systems.
Our engineers develop and maintain the infrastructure and application of DoD software systems and comply with Joint Technical Architecture – Army third-generation language (3GL) or fourth-generation language (4GL) to balance performance, schedule, cost, and risk variables. Our personnel are trained and educated on Commercial-Off-the-Shelf best practices and lessons learned to improve program outcomes.
Capabilities• Acquisition & Development • Software Validation & Verification • Post Development Software Support • Interoperability Engineering & Testing • Computer Hardware/Software Technology • Software/System Development • Software Engineering Support • Software Fielding • Software Quality Assurance • Configuration & Data Management • System Engineering & Analysis Support
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Software Engineering services to our clients:
- Develop a custom Inventory Management Reporting System using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (C# and ASP.NET) with a Microsoft SQL Server back-end database for the System Sustainment Management Directorate (SSMD).
- Develop business intelligence system used for organizational communication, community document storage, track, request and report funding using Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for the System Sustainment Management Directorate (SSMD).
Technical and operational software and hardware communication and integration capabilities are crucial for success. Today’s global environment requires secure communication between strategic and tactical levels, the office and the battlefield, the front line and the huddle.
LogiCore’s Information Technology professionals help customers such as the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) create the necessary communication lines required for agencies to work together for the common good by developing test procedures and protocol, overseeing equipment testing, and ensuring viable concise communications between systems.
CapabilitiesInformation Resource Management Capabilities • Information Technology (IT) • Information Assurance (IA) & Network Security • Cyber Security • Systems Integration, Interoperability, & Standardization • Database Management • Legacy Systems Application Support & Migration • Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Electronic Systems & Information Operations Cyber Security Capabilities • Information Security • Information Assurance • Certification and Accreditation (C&A) • DIACAP Compliance and Assessments • Vulnerability Assessments • Intellectual Property Security • Security Training Architecture Capabilities • Baseline, Objective and Assessment Design • Physical and Logical Network Mapping • Life Cycle Replacement and Budget Models Database Management Capabilities • Data and Net-Centric Design • Secure Data Sharing • Knowledge Management • Enterprise Single Sign On • Cloud and Virtual Hosting Disaster Recovery Capabilities • Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) • Physical and Environmental Security • Virtual Hosting and Automatic Clone Systems
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Information Technology services to our clients:
- Coordinate with the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) to develop test procedures and oversight of equipment testing to ensure proficient multi-agency communication
- Facilitate Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) information safety processes with information assurance, attack, and IA compliance testing to ensure only authorized users have access to sensitive information as needed
- Perform testing for the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) to protect information and information systems by ensuring data confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, and non-repudiation
- Support US Army Electronic Proving Ground (EPG) Testbed operations and development including systems configuration and firewall and intrusion detection systems loading
- Provide trained IA personnel with demonstrated expertise in performing DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Program (DIACAP) evaluations on systems and System of Systems (SoSs)
- Safeguard field soldiers by ensuring exchange of timely and accurate information among equipment components, software applications and personnel
Life Cycle Logistics
LogiCore has proven expertise in Supply Chain Management, Performance-Based Logistics (PBL), and Item Unique Identification (IUID), which ensures 100% material enterprise accountability and visibility.
From design and distribution to usage and disposal, Logicore’s Life Cycle Logistics (LCL) capabilities provide a single point of accountability that guides the service life of various equipment and other assets. We routinely assess the balance between operational requirements, readiness, and current capabilities to provide well-researched, actionable recommendations that improve supply chain effectiveness.
Capabilities• Product Sustainment & On-Site Support • Logistics Support Analysis & Readiness Analysis • Property/Warehouse Management • Inventory Control • Supply Chain Management • Deployment Support • Research & Development Support • All 16 AMCOM ExPRESS Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Elements: + Design Influence / Concept Definition + Maintenance Planning + Manpower & Personnel + Supply Support + Support Equipment & Test, Measurement, & Diagnostics Equipment (TMDE) + Training & Training Devices + Logistics Support Technical Data + Computer Resources Support + Packaging, Handling, & Storage (PHS) + Transportation and Transportability + Facilities + Standardization and Interoperability (S&I) + Continuous Acquisition & Life Cycle Support (CALS) + Logistics Program Support + Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability (RAM) Support + Auto Information Systems (AIS) Support
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Life Cycle Logistics services to our clients:
- Coordinate and manage the Army’s Research, Development, and Engineering Command (RDECOM) equipment and replacement parts acquisition
- Assist the Army’s Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) with maintenance and modernization of the Flexible Engine Diagnostics (FEDs) systems
- Develop and deploy test, measurement, diagnostic, and calibration equipment for the System Sustainment Management Directorate (SSMD)
- Aid the Integrated Materiel Management Center (IMMC) in tracking of technical data for Technical Manuals (TMs) and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
- Deliver OCONUS logistics solutions and CONUS warehousing services in support of the Theater Aviation and Maintenance Program (TAMP)
- Support the Army’s Counter Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar (C-RAM) program office to develop, acquire, integrate, test, field, and sustain equipment
LogiCore uses two criteria to measure the success of any program: metrics and budgetary compliance. Our program managers offer unique services specifically designed for each of our customers to ensure system readiness, troubleshooting capability, and cost avoidance.
In addition, our Program Managers accomplish program objectives for development, production, and sustainment while adhering to stringent cost, schedule, and performance requirements to meet customers’ needs.
Capabilities• Audio-Visual • Computer Operations and Database Management • Data Entry • Desktop Publishing • Forms and Publications Management • General Administrative Support • Library Management • Office Management • Publications Distribution • Records Management • Technical Editing • Travel Management
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Programmatics services to our clients:
- Deliver comprehensive administrative support for the US Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) including long-range planning, efficiency recommendations and financial program reviews
- Offer computer resource and systems end-user training for the Computer Resources Life-Cycle Management Services program
- Furnish administrative and technical support for the Apache Attack Helicopter Program Manager’s Office by reviewing, analyzing, and providing input on in-flight and on the ground self-monitoring, self-diagnosing, and self-reporting system-level embedded diagnostics capabilities for Apache fleet readiness efforts
- Offer finance management support and database design, modification, and maintenance for the Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC)
- Administer technical publication support on the Flexible Engine Diagnostics Systems (FEDS) Operator’s Manual for the Redstone Aviation Propulsion and Test Facility
Training & Education
LogiCore identifies, develops, and acquires Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS), which enable personnel to manage and sustain equipment at the lowest Total Ownership Cost (TOC).
Training tools include, but are not limited to, computer-based interactive software, simulators, actual equipment, page-based Technical Manuals (TMs), and frame-based Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs). Additionally, LogiCore provides institutional training, sustainment training, distance learning, and New Equipment Training (NET) for DoD Civilians, Military, Allies, and Contractor personnel. We also provide oversight of contractor-provided training such as Program of Instruction (POI), lesson plans, and course and courseware development.
Capabilities• Institutional Training • E-learning • Sustainment Training • Distance Learning • New Equipment Training (NET) • Program of Instruction (POI) • Lesson Plans • Curriculum, Instructor, & Student Guide Development • Course & Courseware Development • Functional Area Assessments (FAA), Functional Needs Assessments (FNA), & Functional Solution Assessments (FSA) • Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD) • Capability Development Documents (CDD) & Capability Production Documents (CPD) • Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Leader Development, Materiel, Personnel, & Facilities (DOTMLPF) • DOTMLPF Change Recommendations (DCR) • System Training Plans (STRAP) • Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP) • Platform & Hands-on Instruction • Wargames & Exercise Support
Capabilities in Action
We provide the following Training and Education support services to our clients:
- Develop training materials for Apache and Apache Longbow programs, such as AH-64A and AH-64D aircraft, and provide well-researched, actionable recommendations for developing, fielding, and sustaining these systems and others
- Aid in developing and evaluating the following training tools: Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS); Interactive Multimedia Instructions (IMI); Technical Manuals (TMs); and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
- Provide training, training support, training documentation development, and simulations support for the Counter-Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar (C-RAM) program at CONUS and OCONUS locations; we train the Warfighter at unit and institutional levels for current and future strategic operating environments